Thursday, March 13, 2008

Windows Live Writer, WOW!

Windows Live Writer This is my first post written with Windows Live Writer. Writer works with most major blog providers and works incredibly well. What I liked about Writer right off the bat is how it detected my blogs theme automatically, including fonts, so as I compose or edit a post it takes on my blogs look and feel as I write, very cool. Adding pictures is a breeze and the tools it gives you are amazing with advanced features and effects. I have not been blogging for that long but this is the best thing I have seen to make posting on my blog a breeze.

Here are a few things Writer can do:

  • Works with your blog service
  • Preview before you post
  • Blog and publish on your schedule
  • Rich media made easy
  • Powerful editing tools
  • More rich content with easy plug-ins
  • Works seamlessly with Windows Live Spaces

I give it two thumbs up, three if I had a third.

Download it today!

No comments: